Takach’s Grove COVID 19 Reopening Policy and Guidelines
As of 7/7/2020
Within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Takach’s Grove LLC is classified as “Outdoor Recreation”.
Since the facility is largely outdoors including the dining areas, there is plenty of space open to nature with fresh air. We encourage guests to take advantage of the outdoor aspect in order to escape the restrictions which COVID 19 has created
Simply breath in deep, Enjoy Nature and Relax.
- Our tables are located in our outdoor dining/open air pavilion, and will be spaced widely to allow for maximum social distancing with a minimum distance of 8 feet apart.
- Guests are requested to keep masks with them for when social distancing is not available. Masks are available for anyone upon request should a guest not have a mask.
- Buffet stations will not be self-serve. Foodservice staff will serve all food and beverages.
- Foodservice staff must wear gloves and masks at all times.
- Sneeze guards have been put in place to protect food where it is served.
- Self-serve beverages will be removed and served by staff.
- All doorknobs and restroom sinks along with restroom toilet seats and flush handles will be sanitized once an hour at a minimum.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located at several locations through out the facility including entrances and exits.